1.03.2008

i know this caucus is true...

it does seem inherently wrong that my first blog post after starting my year long project of doing 52 new things in 08 is, in fact, unrelated to anything new. i mean, i dance around my apartment in the middle of winter in a tankini and scarf all the time. it's just this time i thought i would share some reaction shots from this true dance dance revolution that followed the news of barack obama's WIN in the iowa caucus tonight.

dance party for obama!


madison even got into the excitement...

in general this blog will be apolitical. and fun. which is what me chasing the dog around while blasting "signed, sealed, delivered, i'm yours!" by the great stevie wonder was all about last night. madison is often fearful of these types of spontaneous displays of elation but even she was reticent to its presence last night. so, perhaps you, too, will indulge me and let me enjoy the moment?

fired up! ready to go!

2 comments:

Kendra said...

only you...

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the win and the dance moves.....